Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in New Jersey
The number one reason that air conditioners fail during the summer is that the owner fails to take routine and adequate measures to maintain the system. At Steele Mechanical, LLC Air Conditioning and Heating, our New Jersey air conditioning company is here to ensure that your AC unit is always kept in the best possible condition. Through our air conditioning tune-ups in New Jersey, we prepare AC systems for the summer, making certain that they operate as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Call Steele Mechanical, LLC Air Conditioning and Heating today if you need to schedule an AC tune-up for your New Jersey home. Our polite and knowledgeable staff would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about our amazing air conditioning services in New Jersey. We can schedule your service call today, and ensure you get the air conditioning repairs and maintenance you need.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in New Jersey
Routinely maintaining your air conditioner has a number of amazing benefits. First off, you will enjoy an enhanced level of comfort in your home. Secondly, this improved performance will be bolstered by the fact that your air conditioner will operate more efficiently. Third, your system will be less susceptible to damage and failure. Lastly, routine air conditioning tune-ups are the best way to extend the service life of your unit.
When you hire our professionals for the job, you are guaranteed to achieve all of the aforementioned benefits. Our air conditioning tune-up services practically pay for themselves.
Most Extensive Air Conditioning Maintenance in New Jersey
Our New Jersey HVAC contractors always seek to provide our customers with the highest quality services possible. As such, during our air conditioning tune-ups in New Jersey, we inspect and maintain every portion of your system. When you hire us, your 22-Point air conditioning precision tune-up and inspection will include the following steps:
- Check and level thermostat.
- Replace 1″ standard filter.
- Check indoor blower motor for correct amperage draw, proper voltage and electrical connections.
- Lubricate and inspect bearings for wear.
- Check indoor coil (if accessible).
- Check condensate line for proper pitch and confirm there are no obstructions (if accessible).
- Check condenser fan motor for correct amperage draw, proper voltage and electrical connections.
- Check compressor for correct amperage draw, proper voltage and electrical connections.
- Inspect safety devices for correct operation.
- Check high voltage O/D disconnect box for proper rating, confirm weather-tight integrity.
- Tighten all electrical connections.
- Check contactors for burned or pitted contacts.
- Inspect electrical system for exposed wiring.
- Test and inspect capacitors.
- Check time delays for correct operation.
- Inspect fan blade.
- Check condenser coil.
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure air temperature difference, between supply and return ductwork.
- Inspect duct work for energy loss.
- Check sub cooling and superheat.
- Clean debris from the condenser area.
Reliable Air Conditioning Tune-Ups For New Jersey
Summer sun is nice to enjoy when you spend time outside, but inside your home is where you want to return to cool off. If your New Jersey home's air conditioning unit isn't regularly tuned up, there's a chance it could fail to cool your home during warm months and you'll be stuck sweating through the night. Just like your car and various other things you own, regular maintenance can help your air conditioning unit operate more efficiently and reliably.
Air conditioning units are technically made to run for years at a time, but an annual tune-up is the key to keeping it in its best running condition. If you slack off on getting routine maintenance checks for your air conditioning unit, you could suffer higher energy bills and even system failure. As your cooling system operates, certain parts could become hindered by dust, dirt, or condensation, resulting in possible damage. Getting an air conditioning tune-up is a great way for a professional to take a look at your unit, clean it up where it needs it, and let you rest easy knowing your home will stay cool even when the sun is high.
Save Money With Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
One of the greatest advantages to having routine tune-up and maintenance performed on your air conditioning unit is that it will save you money in the long run. An air conditioner that is operating efficiently will save you up to 50% on your energy bill each month. This could mean saving you hundreds of dollars over the course of a year. Who doesn't want that?
Routine maintenance is relatively inexpensive and can be done quickly by our team of New Jersey experts. They will check every single component in your system to make sure it is in the best shape possible. This ensures that any possible issues are taken care of. Working on AC systems requires the skill of trained professionals who have the experience to identify all possible problems and know exactly how to fix them.
Put Your Trust In The Pros
Here at Steele Mechanical, LLC Air Conditioning and Heating, we understand how important proper maintenance is for your New Jersey home’s cooling system. Not only does maintenance keep your system operating as effectively and efficiently as possible, but it also helps to extend the lifespan of your unit itself, saving you money on replacement costs. Alongside air conditioning tune-ups, we also offer emergency services and ductwork.
We are your one-stop-shop for all of your home comfort needs. If you have any questions about our full line of services, or if you would like to schedule an appointment for consultation with one of our skilled technicians, give us a call today. Our team of experts are always standing by and would be happy to assist you in any way we can.
If you would like an estimate for air conditioning tune-ups in New Jersey, please call 609-259-3210 or complete our online request form.
- Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in New Jersey Save Residents Money - Keeping your home cool during the summer months is a necessity. In order to provide for your family's comfort and enjoyment, your air conditioner needs to be kept in the best possible condition. The key to air conditioning maintenance is conducting routine annual inspections and tune-ups. … Read More
- Need to Know Info About Replacing Air Conditioning in New Jersey - In order for you and your family to enjoy your home to the utmost, you must have a fully-functional, efficient, and reliable air conditioner. The best way to ensure that your HVAC system has all of these attributes is to hire a professionally licensed air conditioning contractor for all your needs. In New Jersey, the most highly skilled and experience HVAC technicians are at Steele Mechanical, Heating and Air Conditioning … Read More