Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in New Jersey
The number one reason that air conditioners fail during the summer is that the owner fails to take routine and adequate measures to maintain the system. At Steele Mechanical, LLC Air Conditioning and Heating, our New Jersey air conditioning company is here to ensure that your AC unit is always kept in the best possible condition. Through our air conditioning tune-ups in New Jersey, we prepare AC systems for the summer, making certain that they operate as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Call Steele Mechanical, LLC Air Conditioning and Heating today if you need to schedule an AC tune-up for your New Jersey home. Our polite and knowledgeable staff would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about our amazing air conditioning services in New Jersey. We can schedule your service call today, and ensure you get the air conditioning repairs and maintenance you need.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in New Jersey
Routinely maintaining your air conditioner has a number of amazing benefits. First off, you will enjoy an enhanced level of comfort in your home. Secondly, this improved performance will be bolstered by the fact that your air conditioner will operate more efficiently. Third, your system will be less susceptible to damage and failure. Lastly, routine air conditioning tune-ups are the best way to extend the service life of your unit.
When you hire our professionals for the job, you are guaranteed to achieve all of the aforementioned benefits. Our air conditioning tune-up services practically pay for themselves.
Most Extensive Air Conditioning Maintenance in New Jersey
Our New Jersey HVAC contractors always seek to provide our customers with the highest quality services possible. As such, during our air conditioning tune-ups in New Jersey, we inspect and maintain every portion of your system. When you hire us, your 22-Point air conditioning precision tune-up and inspection will include the following steps:
- Check and level thermostat.
- Replace 1″ standard filter.
- Check indoor blower motor for correct amperage draw, proper voltage and electrical connections.
- Lubricate and inspect bearings for wear.
- Check indoor coil (if accessible).
- Check condensate line for proper pitch and confirm there are no obstructions (if accessible).
- Check condenser fan motor for correct amperage draw, proper voltage and electrical connections.
- Check compressor for correct amperage draw, proper voltage and electrical connections.
- Inspect safety devices for correct operation.
- Check high voltage O/D disconnect box for proper rating, confirm weather-tight integrity.
- Tighten all electrical connections.
- Check contactors for burned or pitted contacts.
- Inspect electrical system for exposed wiring.
- Test and inspect capacitors.
- Check time delays for correct operation.
- Inspect fan blade.
- Check condenser coil.
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure air temperature difference, between supply and return ductwork.
- Inspect duct work for energy loss.
- Check sub cooling and superheat.
- Clean debris from the condenser area.
If you would like an estimate for air conditioning tune-ups in New Jersey, please call 609-259-3210 or complete our online request form.
- Air Conditioning Tune-Ups in New Jersey Save Residents Money - Keeping your home cool during the summer months is a necessity. In order to provide for your family's comfort and enjoyment, your air conditioner needs to be kept in the best possible condition. The key to air conditioning maintenance is conducting routine annual inspections and tune-ups. … Read More
- Need to Know Info About Replacing Air Conditioning in New Jersey - In order for you and your family to enjoy your home to the utmost, you must have a fully-functional, efficient, and reliable air conditioner. The best way to ensure that your HVAC system has all of these attributes is to hire a professionally licensed air conditioning contractor for all your needs. In New Jersey, the most highly skilled and experience HVAC technicians are at Steele Mechanical, Heating and Air Conditioning … Read More